GoodWorks CoWork provides fully furnished, unique, and collaborative shared office spaces. Our versatile environment is right for corporates and funded startups that are focused on excelling quickly and growing exponentially. We’re currently located in Whitefield, Bangalore and will be branching out into new markets soon.
At GoodWorks CoWork, we seek energetic and highly motivated members to join our close-knit, thriving team. We are a fast growing, contemporary coworking space that serves a large clientele throughout the country.
- Community Manager – 2+ years in a hospitality/front-office/ HR role with Bachelor’s degree
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster a collaborative workspace for coworking members and new/prospective clients
- Onboard new coworking members and introduces them to the community
- Customer service issues related to the center
- Communications to coworking members and overseeing bi-monthly get-togethers.
- Plan birthdays, festivals and other celebrations in the office
- Oversees lobby/reception area to ensure all visitors and first-time guests enjoy a positive first impression; at a minimum, ensures the front desk is properly staffed at all times
- Oversees the event space usage, both for internal purposes as well as Partner/Sponsor purposes, including setup logistics, billing, etc.
- Track and record daily traffic into the coworking space and maintain a log.
- Assist with local area marketing and networking both online and in-person to drive leads
- Assist with leasing new office spaces and collect rent.
- Maintain attendance register
- Track usage and maintain bookings of meeting/ conference rooms.
- Collect monthly feedback from customers
- Other duties as required for success
2. Facilities & IT Manager – 2yr + experience in IT and logistics management
To apply please send your updated resume to [email protected]