Best Meeting Rooms in Whitefield, Bangalore
GoodWorks Cowork offers supreme meeting rooms and conference rooms in Whitefield, the IT hub of Bangalore, where all the major business players are stationed. Our meeting rooms are equipped with all the necessary, state of the art and advanced equipment to conduct that career-defining business transaction without too many hassles. Our in-house infrastructure and facilities such as high-speed internet connection, projectors, and telephone connections will allow for smooth conferences with your outstationed clients. Resources Projectors and whiteboards are also available for presentations, meetings, seminars and so on. The environment a meeting room facilitates plays a huge role in the outcomes of crucial business meetings. Our meeting rooms allow for the most optimal environment for cooler heads to prevail even in the midst of a mind-boggling issue.
Meeting Rooms for Rent
We offer spaces for all types of requirements and occasions, right from an interview to a board of directors meeting to an on-call conference. Each of our rooms has been tailor-made for different purposes of your growing business.
Following are the three categories we are presently following:
Interview room @ GoodWorks CoWork
- Interview Room: A two-seater meeting room rental with a whiteboard and telephone connection. Suitable for conducting personal interviews, conference calls, and confidential discussions. This serves as an ideal place for one-on-one conversations and job interviews. Bookings are open now and are available on an hourly basis.
- Meeting Room: A six-seater room available on an hourly basis with a whiteboard, wifi, telephone connection and other amenities to allow for smooth, hassle-free discussions. A perfect room to organize small-scale meetings and brainstorm ideas and discuss other aspects of the company.
- Conference Room: A spacious twelve seater meeting room for rent with a projector, whiteboard, telephone connection for conference calls and wifi. It is suitable for discussions during client visits, investor meetings or to conduct seminars and workshops. These boardrooms are ideal for organizing video calls with clients and your development team. Bookings are open now on an hourly basis.
- Training Room: Conduct group discussions, seminars or informal meetups at our coworking space on any day, we also provide hourly booking and weekly bookings with flexible timings. It’s a great place for trading war stories and formal get-togethers.
Other Prominent Factors:
- Prime Business Location: GoodWorks CoWork is located in Whitefield, the IT Hub of Bangalore. It is the premier business center for major tech giants, software firms, mobile development agencies and other service providers. Inviting your clients and business to such a prime location will be prestigious and our facilities will give the perfect backdrop for a competent business meeting.
- Corporate Building Façade: When it comes to business deals every organization wants to be taken seriously, and our meeting rooms ensure exactly that. The coworking space is located in Akshay Tech Park on ITPL Main Road. The building is an established corporate space with the presence of major companies like Capgemini, iGate, Sunovaa Tech and others. The surroundings give the picture-perfect backdrop for a business centre that is the house for efficient business organisations.
- A Great Cafeteria: A well-stocked cafeteria awaits just a few feet away from Goodworks Cowork. The cafeteria has a menu that has something for everyone, even for those who are looking to tickle their taste buds a little. With a variety of juices, shakes, salads and snacks, the cafeteria is well equipped even to take personalised orders for business meetings and conferences. It is the perfect place to take a break from your meetings and relax your mind and perhaps indulge in food and beverages.
A great meeting is characterized by these points:
- Beginning on schedule: Our meeting rooms are in a prime location of Bangalore. It is easily accessible by major companies, so, scheduling is easier. The electricity is backed up by a fully functioning generator and we ensure that there are no administrative delays from our side as well. Begin on time and you can expect everybody to participate in the meeting actively. Remember, time is money.
- A conditioned environment: The quickest way to lose the participants, other than being an interminable, crashing bore, is to conduct your meeting in a room where the environment can be distracting. This could involve the temperature being too high for participants, or poor ventilation. That, coupled with a dark meeting room, encourages people to fall asleep. Our meeting rooms are nothing like that and rest assured ambiance is not going to be a factor that lets you down.
Apart from these above points these are some room organising techniques we have kept in mind.
“Meet in a room where members won’t be constantly annoyed by ringing phones, people knocking on the door, and other disturbances. The aim is to achieve a meeting of the minds and accomplish great things; distractions do not help. Meet where there is wall-to-wall carpeting and walls are adorned with pictures, posters, curtains, and similar objects to help absorb sounds and offer a richer texture to the voices being thrown around in the room. Contrast this environment with a meeting held on a tile floor, with cold metal chairs, and blank, thin walls. Participants can’t wait for the meeting to be over when the meeting room feels like a holding cell, no matter how interesting the topic is. Meet where the seats are comfortable and support the lumbar region of the back. However, overly comfortable seats may have a detrimental effect and encourage people to nod off.” – Jeff Davidson, Thought Leader.
Our meeting rooms are well equipped and modelled to give you the perfect environment for discussions and business meetings. With our coworking space in Whitefield, Bangalore, a prime location, our conference room rentals will allow you to host even symposiums with a fair bit of ease.
Book Your Meeting Room Today!